Mental Health Marketing
Mental Health Marketing in New York & Metropolitan areas
There has been much debate as to what kind of marketing mental health professionals should be focusing on. While I agree that marketing a mental health practice should almost always begin with working on a website you need to consider the following steps:
- What is your marketing plan for your mental health practice?
- What are the goals of your practice?
- What are your personal goals as a psychologist, psychotherapist, or wellness coach
For more info on Mental Health Marketing call (888) 416-9926 Ext. 1
- Exclusive advertising regions for mental health doctors
- Pay-for-performance program | We get paid for results to increase your patient volume for specific treatments
- We do NOT charge for putting together surgery ads or budgets
- Combine Internet, Radio, Patient Education & Local Referral Events!
- Find out more: Recover NOW
Call: (888) 416-9926
Other mental health marketing resources
Healthcare Marketing Center is an initiative started by Simon Sikorski MD
to help medical organizations find resources on Healthcare Marketing and connect them with Medical Marketing Experts.