Medical Device Sales Strategy
Medical Device Sales Strategy in reimbursement-challenged, highly regulated, low adoption markets
Medical Device Sales Strategy depends on the following guidelines:
- Sell to early adopters and innovators for short-term profits. However, focus on developing their practices so they can grow patient volumes. Get help from a medical practice marketing company or form a separate LLC to accomplish that.
- Publish comparative studies especially if your devices are foreign!
- Develop the early adopting physicians into Thought Leaders. Look into our reputation management program for doctors. Offer medical practice differentiation tactics to those practitioners.
- Offer resources to decision makers, whether CME courses, training, ideas how to develop a Center of Excellence etc. to package your devices with other successful strategies.
- Segment early markets, before the end of the first 6 months. Wherever an innovator started to grow his practice develop his practice to Thought Leader status through effective medical practice marketing. Start referencing the growth of this practice to other doctors within the area (in the new segments)
- CALL (888) 416-9926 to consult. Initial consultation is FREE
How digital world changed medical device sales strategy?
It's more important than ever to focus medical device sales strategy on developing thought leaders through digital media, internet, social networking, and referrals. Here's why:
- 8 of 10 patients are already looking for doctors online.
- Patient to Patient referrals can spread awareness locally about a successful treatment faster than an advertisement. Social media can help accomplish just that, especially Facebook and Google Plus.
- The reputations for your local doctors that have already adopted your equipment can make OR break your market. Ensure that these doctors are recognized as thought leaders. Inquire more about our Reputation Program for Doctors
Medical Device Sales Strategy Workshops
Want a workshop for your company?
Learn how to increase sales in specific doctors' and hospital accounts
Learn How to Develop a Local Marketplace through doctor-to-doctor referrals
CALL (888) 416-9926
Medical Device Marketing | Medical Device Sales Strategies | Q4 Medical Sales Strategy for 2013 | Reimbursement Strategies
Healthcare Marketing Center is an initiative started by Simon Sikorski MD
to help medical organizations find resources on Healthcare Marketing and connect them with Medical Marketing Experts.