For Medical Office and Hospital Centers of Excellence, HMCOE is proud to offer the Recover Now Network
There are two types of CoEs: office-based, and hospital-based. The only difference between the two should only be the number of physicians and staff available in the CoE. A designation as Center of Excellence gives patients the benefit of being part of a recognized and standardized health care system.
“Standardized” signifies that Excellent Standard of Care is a guarantee to patients, community, physicians, and the staff.
1. Thought Leaders: highly specialized therapeutic area experts who also take the time to hire, train, and recognize future healthcare professionals that will ensure a high standard of care
2. Forum for Forward Thinking and Clinical Research opportunities with goals of improving standards of care
3. Standardized Treatment Algorithms where interaction between patients and ALL involved healthcare providers is a must from the patient’s first point of contact to end-of-treatment.
4. Opportunities for educational programs for all staff and the public to learn from each other and to show the that the CoE is there not just for profit, but also to improve the standards of care for the entire community
5. A mission statement speaking about the highest standards of care and the system of checks and balances that will Maintain CoE requirements, Measure results, public opinion and clinical excellence, and Adapt to change.
The goal is to make the Center of Excellence recognized for the PROCESS of how it became a center of excellence rather than the designation.
To Learn more about our expertise in establishing Centers of Excellence
Call (888) 416-9926 Ext. 1 now!